“What break?” This is the person who is working (possibly multiple jobs) during all of break. They may not even leave campus for break. They use this time to make more money, or to get ahead on their classwork.
Do you know what season it is? Fall? No! It’s midterm season!
There are open books as far as the eye can see. People who you haven’t seen in class since the first day are starting to show up again. It feels like assignments and deadlines are coming out of nowhere. What is happening? I will tell you my friends it is the midterm season. For some midterms can be scarier than Halloween, but no need to fear, with time, self-care, and motivation you can get through this! Here are some quotes to remind you of your strength when you may be feeling down because of the amount of work and studying you have to do. If you have a quote that is helping you feel free to share it with all of us in the comments. Let’s get started!
1. “Stay positive, work hard, make it happen”
2. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it” Charles Swindoll
3. “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” – Thomas Jefferson
5. “Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done.”
6.“Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” – Gail Devers
7. “Success all depends on the second letter.”
9. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.”-Mark Caine
10. “It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”-J. K Rowling
11. “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.”-Babe Ruth
13. “You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated.”-Maya Angelou
14. “We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.”-Aristotle
15. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”
17. “The person who reads too much and uses his brain too little will fall into lazy habits of thinking.”-Albert Einstein
18. “Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.” – Virat Kohli
19. “Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.” – Oliver Goldsmith
Are you or your child about to go off to college? Are you currently in college and you are not sure what you should be doing other than going to class? Are you uncertain that college is even for you? Then grab this workbook! “The Diary of a Future College Grad”is the only workbook for first year college students, and it’s almost here. This workbook is designed to assist you in setting goals, and making your first year in college successful. Get this book and stop guessing and wondering about what you are supposed to be doing! Work at your own pace and build your own adventure through these pages.
Pre-order this book today with free shipping (U.S only)!
Don’t wait, this book will never be sold at extremely low price again! Pre-ordering ensures that you beat the rush!
This book will be release in December 1st, 2018 and will be available for purchase on all major book selling sites.